Doing another challenge? I'm up for that!
A few days ago I was tempted to join a battle challenge, hosted by Ila Rizky and Esti Sulistyawan, fellow BBIers.
Here's the full rules.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All posts are posted on EST (New York) time zone. Which means the time stamp on everything is 11 hours behind the actual Indonesian (WIB) time. For example, the time stamp of first post is on August 1, 00.30 am, while actually, I wrote it on 11.30 am on WIB.
Anyway, to do this challenge, I needed a partner and I paired up with Nurina Widiani. Both me and Nurina (along with a few other participants) are going to make book reviews all month long (August), and whoever gets to write the most between me and Nurina, will get a reward from the loser. Simple. And definitely challenging! Because I want to read Unlawful Contact and I want that now! XD
I'm writing this post as my Master Post to keep track what I write on August 2016. I can't hardly wait. (Edited)
- Dark Sexy Knight by Katy Regnery
- Heart-Shaped Hack by Tracey Garvis-Graves
- Showmance by L.H. Cosway
- Shameless by Gina L. Maxwell
- Paper Princess by Erin Watt
- Into the Storm by Melanie Moreland
- Archangel's Enigma by Nalini Singh
- Extreme Exposure by Pamela Clare
- Rock Redemption by Nalini Singh
- Anything But Minor by Kate Stewart
- Lingus by Mariana Zapata
- Fisher's Light by Tara Sivec
- Blood to Dust by L.J. Shen
- Wild Embrace by Nalini Singh
Well, I lost to Nurina XD She reviewed 21 books, and so, I have to give her the reward. But I had fun and it was a good challenge for me because I managed to review some books I haven't reviewed yet.
Thank you for Ila Rizky and Esti Sulistyawan for hosting this challenge :)
Though to be honest, I'm not joining next time, hehe XD