Friday, October 14, 2016

Reading Romance 2016: July-September Wrap-Up


Hello, guys!
We're on the fourth quarter of Reading Romance 2016. I'm planning on hosting another Reading Challenge or two next year, but I'm still in a pickle about the format.

And as for this challenge, next year, after the challenge is finished, I'm giving away TWO mystery packages for two people, and probably a couple books if I have them. One mystery package is for you who finishes with the highest number of romance books read this year AND submit your updates the list for each quarter. So if you only submit twice, I'm going to disqualify. The other one is for you who finishes with all fifteen categories done, no matter how many books you read. If I have more than one participant qualified, I'll do it randomly.

Please note that I will have FOUR posts. The last one will be the update for the fourth quarter, which would include the number of books you've read all through 2016, and categories you've done as wrap-up.

1. Make a post about the romance books you've read from July 1st to September 30th. To make it easier for you guys, you can write your progress on your Master Post or make a new progress post that you update every period. If you are using Goodreads, don't forget to set your reading date.

2. If you make reviews, please link up your reviews on your progress post.

3. Please write your progress post with this following format:

# (Month) Book Title - Author - Category

Or, if you are categorizing your books like I do (my progress post), you still HAVE to write up the month.

4. There is a Linky below. Link up your progress post with this following format:

Name - Your Blog Name/Goodreads Name/Facebook Name

5. Please don't submit ALL your review links. Link up your reviews on your progress post

6. If you are using Goodreads, you can link up the shelf you made for this RC. Use URL shortener (bit.ly, tinyurl, etc) if the link is too long. If you are using Facebook, use Note to make the post.

7. The Linky will be open from now until October 31st. Make sure you don't forget to add your link to make you eligible for my giveaway at the end of this RC.

Any question, you can tweet to me @ridyananda or email me on my email ninaridyananda[at]gmail[dot]com. Via Facebook is not encouraged because I rarely open my Facebook. Please do not hesitate to contact if necessary.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments :)
Any comment is welcome! Spams, commercials, and offensive comments will be deleted promptly.

Thank you for visiting~~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...