Saturday, November 14, 2015

Update: New Authors Reading Challenge 2015

Actually, I figured this is a bit late for an October update, since it's already in the middle of November. I'll be busy with drafting my undergrad thesis proposal (not a marriage one, unfortunately), so before I get too swamped with revising and editing, I'll do the update now.


September New Authors:

  1. Priest - Sierra Simone
  2. The Huricane - R.J. Prescott
  3. A Hidden Fire - Elizabeth Hunter
  4. Slade - Victoria Ashley
October New Authors:
  1. Deviant - Callie Hart
  2. The Missing Link - J.M. Sevilla
  3. When You Dare - Lori Foster
  4. Dirty English - Ilsa Madden-Mills
  5. Six of Hearts - L.H. Cosway
See you on the wrap-up post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments :)
Any comment is welcome! Spams, commercials, and offensive comments will be deleted promptly.

Thank you for visiting~~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...