Monday, November 02, 2015

Secret Santa 2015: Wishlist


So, actually, I was going to write this post in Indonesian. Then I remembered my own promise: I'm making my book blog international. Guess this is a nice place to start ;)

BBI's Secret Santa is on again! This annual event is the one I've always look forward to, and this year, I decided to participate again. Today I found out who my Target is, and hopefully, I'm getting a generous Santa.

I have several books on my wishlist here, Santa. I've also included the online bookstores where you could buy it. The Indonesian books I know are available on your local Gramedia bookstore.

This is pretty much my priority list. The top is what I want the most, though, whatever you're giving me, I'll be very grateful.

[EDIT] I've added another book, hehe


The Sword of Summer - Rick Riordan
Beli BukaBuku



Dark Places - Gillian Flynn
Beli BukaBuku



Never Never - Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher


Nora Roberts - Tribute
Beli BukaBuku


Snow Like Ashes - Sara Raasch
Beli Periplus


Catch a Mate - Gena Showalter
Beli Periplus

Love Bites - Lynsay Sans
Beli Gramedia

And Santa, can I have a request? I want a memento, something like a merchandise, wrapped prettily though not necessarily functional XD And don't make your riddle too hard, please X) Okay, this sounds too much, but I'll be fine if you think differently #fingercrossed

I hope you think I've been a good girl this year and I deserve some candies not coals X)

Love,

Nina

17 comments:

  1. "I'll be fine if you think differently", and Santa gonna thing very different...

    Hope you'll have a best gift *uwuwuw*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. semoga dapet 'something' ya, haha XD

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. ahhh dark places juga ada di wishlistku :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aslinya kemarin pengen beli sendiri, wkwk. Tapi yaaa, akhirnya dimasukin WL biar banyak XD

      Delete
  3. Sama!! xD
    aku juga pengin The Sword of Summer mbak.
    Itung2 pengenalan lah sama Rick Riordan..
    Belon pernah baca buku2nya. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waah, harus segera diinisiasi baca Percy Jackson nih vio

      Delete
  4. Hahaha ini pertama kalinya aku ke blog nina xD

    nina anak baik, semoga dapet kado unik tahun ini ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nina nakal lho sebenernya, jangan bilang2 santa XP
      juahaaaat baru pertama main, tak cium lho :p

      Delete
  5. Kok cover bukunya gak ada yang bikin sumuk (kipas2) nin?
    Ehhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yang #kipaskipas atau #bukukipas harganya mahaaal, wkwk. paling murah yang kuincer (Him sama Confess) ternyata diatas 200k #nggelepardilantai

      Delete
  6. Sama ney Nina, aku juga minta Dark Places :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. udah umum banget Dark Places jadi WL wkwk

      Delete
  7. Salfok sama subjudul blognya
    ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ. ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ. ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ. ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ
    Semoga dapat Memento ya, bukan sekadar Meme :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. masdii *nangis darah* hanya mas dion yang bakal salah fokus sama tagline blogku -______-
      aku jangan dikasih meme ya mas #sokmanja :p

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. semoga dapet itu ya,hihi. Biar bisa review XD

      Delete

Feel free to leave comments :)
Any comment is welcome! Spams, commercials, and offensive comments will be deleted promptly.

Thank you for visiting~~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...